Aleppo VFC started in 1948 when 13 members of the community decided to give up there free time and protect themselves and the neighbors. Using their own money they purchased a fire truck and the property to store it. In 2004 Aleppo VFC started protecting Sewickley Heights Borough in addition to Aleppo Township. We currently protect 2,726 residents in both areas on a total area of 9.2 miles.
1997 KME Freightliner
Our main pumper, used to get water from the hydrant to the incident. Has a 1000 gallon tank.